ToYourRescue™ and ToYourRescue™365
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Terms and Conditions
Your 24-Hour Roadside Assistance coverage has been given to you for free by the automotive service facility where you recently received service for your vehicle. Your 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Coverage begins on the date identified on your invoice from the participating authorized service facility and continues for 90 days or 365 days from the date of your invoice. All services provided through the 24-Hour Roadside Assistance program are described below:
Covered Vehicle: Coverage will be specific to the vehicle identified on the invoice (the “Covered Vehicle”) and will be provided to the vehicle owner, spouse and/or dependent children when driving the Covered Vehicle. Requests for roadside assistance will only be honored for Covered Vehicles under the program.
Covered vehicles exclude: vehicles with a manufacturer’s load rating capacity greater than one ton. Any vehicle with a load capacity of one ton or greater designed for, built for or used in a private recreational or commercial application including but not limited to Class A (or Type A) Motor Homes and Class C (or Type C) Motor Homes. Any motorcycles. Any emergency service vehicle, any vehicle used for hire, towing, construction or postal service. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture, or off-road use (off-road use is described as driving on anything that is not a paved or gravel road maintained by the state or local authority).
Roadside Assistance: If you are in need of roadside assistance, call the 24-Hour ToYourRESCUE™ Roadside Assistance toll-free number printed or stamped onto your original invoice from the service facility.
Covered Services - Benefit Limit per occurrence for covered services is $75 per disablement and is limited to one (1) roadside assistance claim per 90-day period for the ToYourRESCUE™ Program, or two (2) roadside assistance claims per 365-day period for the ToYourRESCUE™ 365 Program as determined by the Program offer printed or stamped onto your invoice. This is a reimbursement program; however you must contact ToYourRESCUE™ for roadside assistance service to be eligible for reimbursement. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch. You will be reimbursed by ToYourRESCUE™ for covered services up to the $75 per occurrence benefit limit upon our receipt of your reimbursement claim.
1. Towing - When towing is necessary, the disabled Covered Vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
2. Lock-Out Assistance - Assistance will be provided in unlocking the Covered Vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
3. Flat Tire Assistance - If the Covered Vehicle’s spare tire is serviceable, it will be installed to replace the flat tire. If the disabled Covered Vehicle has no serviceable spare, or if it has two or more flat tires, the vehicle will be towed.
4. Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service - An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to any Covered Vehicle in immediate need. The customer must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
5. Battery Jump-Start - If a battery failure occurs, a battery jump-start will be provided to start the Covered Vehicle.
Service Limits & Requirements: Service is limited to the Covered Vehicle and will be provided to the vehicle owner, spouse and/or dependent children when driving the Covered Vehicle. A benefit limit of seventy-five ($75) dollars per occurrence applies to all roadside assistance services.
Your 24-Hour Roadside Assistance coverage includes, per Covered Vehicle, up to:
One (1) roadside assistance claim per 90-day period for the ToYourRESCUE™ Program, or
Two (2) roadside assistance claims per 365-day period for the ToYourRESCUE™ 365 Program as determined by the Program offer printed or stamped onto your invoice.
Your membership is intended to cover emergencies and is not intended to be a substitute for proper vehicle maintenance or repair.
The driver of the Covered Vehicle must be with the Covered Vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the Covered Vehicle, there may be an associated fee not covered under the terms of this program.
Reimbursement Procedures: You must contact ToYourRESCUE™ directly to obtain service for the Covered Vehicle. In the event that you contact ToYourRESCUE™ for a covered service and dispatch assistance is provided for your disablement, you will be reimbursed for any payments made by you for authorized covered services up to the specified benefit limit of $75.00. Otherwise, service secured through any source other than ToYourRESCUE™ will not be reimbursed.
To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the disablement:
1. Your current contact information including phone number and address; who the driver of the vehicle was at time of disablement and their relation to the vehicle owner identified on the invoice; and type of assistance for which you are requesting reimbursement.
2. Original receipt for roadside assistance service performed;
3. Copy of the invoice from the automotive service facility showing the following:
- ToYourRESCUE™ Program, and
- A Legible Date, and
- Customer Name, Home Address, Phone Number, and
- Vehicle Year, Make, Model
Submit all reimbursement claims to the following address:
ToYourRESCUE™ Roadside Assistance Claims
P.O. Box 17599
Golden, CO 80402-6026
Services Not Covered:
1. Repair or damage to a Covered Vehicle.
2. Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants, fluids; cost of installation of products or materials.
3. Tire repair or non-emergency mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains.
4. Service on a vehicle that is not in a safe condition to be towed. Impound towing or towing by other than an authorized service provider; vehicle storage charges. Any additional labor related to towing due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport your Covered Vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the Covered Vehicle. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage or repair shop. Towing by other than a licensed service station or garage. A second tow for the same disablement. Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc. Towing at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of law. Traffic fines, citations or penalties.
5. Coverage shall not be provided in the event of emergencies resulting from the use of intoxicants or narcotics, or the use of the Covered Vehicle in the commission of a felony.
6. Any roadside assistance services provided to a Covered Vehicle by a private citizen’s assistance is not covered and is not reimbursable.
7. Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service.
Service Providers: ToYourRESCUE™ 24-Hour Roadside Assistance operates through a network of contracted service providers who have agreements to perform road and towing service for the customers of registered automotive service facilities. As independent contractors, they have exclusive control over their own equipment and personnel.
Neither ToYourRESCUE™, nor the participating automotive service facility is responsible for acts or omissions of independent contractors.